Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Obsession

Well, for those who know me, know that not very often do I go anywhere without my camera. I have had a few different makes and models of digital cameras over the past few years. But like most everyone, I started my obsession with a good old 35mm camera. I even remember getting black and white film and having a friend buy coloured film (promising that we would get doubles to swap), that way we could get some great pictures in both B&W and colour. It was such a great idea. Now you can do all of that with a touch of a button. Like I said, never going anywhere without my camera, I have annoyed some people. Sitting at a family campfire a few years ago, I brought out my camera then someone said " Oh here she goes with that annoying camera" - believe it or not I put the camera away for a little bit - but not for long. I still get the odd look of annoyance and sighs when I bring out the camera and start snapping away, but I can't help it. I love to capture life moments and be able to have the photo's to remember those moments. We all have to live, laugh, and remember.

No comments: